Massage Therapy Pricing
Entouch provides Therapeutic Massage for our clients. Our state licensed therapists use a variety of massage techniques to help provide relief and relaxation. We can focus on your troublesome areas or provide a full body relaxation. We offer discounts for monthly clients and also offer package prices for those interested in saving even more.
Introductory 60 Minute Massage - $50*
60 Minute Massage - $65
75 Minute Massage - $80
90 Minute Massage - $95
5 Pack of Massages
10 Pack of Massages
60 Minute Couples Massage - $140
Romance Package Upgrade - $15
Includes Rose Petals, Aromatherapy and Candles
Monthly Clients - Receive 10% off our standard pricing
Aromatherapy - $10
Cupping - $10
Infrared Sauna Session - $25
Hot Salt Stones - $25
Sound Healing (adds 15 min.) - $25
Studio Policies & Etiquette
- Please arrive on time. If you are new to the studio, arrive about 10-15 minutes early to allow time to fill out our intake form and use the restroom so that you will be able to start your massage at your scheduled time. There may be appointments scheduled after yours, so please be on time out of respect for our other clients.
- Please be respectful to other clients. Another massage or class may be in session, so please refrain from loud conversation or cell phone use.
- If you have any injuries, health problems or may be pregnant, please notify your therapist so we may adjust the massage as needed. It is very important that you inform the practitioner of any health problems or medications you are taking. If you are under a doctor's care, it is strongly advised that you receive a written recommendation for massage or bodywork prior to any session. Depending on the condition, approval from your doctor may be required.
- If you bring your phone in the studio with you, please have it turned off or on silent to prevent any disruptions to others or to your relaxation.
- Breathe. It's ok to let go. Proper breathing is an essential part to an exceptional massage. Not only will it provide feedback to your therapist, breathing will give you something to focus on to help you relax.
- Relaxing and letting go are our goals. Try not to think and dwell on things in the past or future. Stay in the present moment. Again, focus on your breath, and allow your body to release the tension.