Entouch offers a variety of options for yoga packages. All packages expire 1 year from purchase date, and may be shared, excluding unlimited packages.
Single Drop In Class - $14
5 Class Package - $60
10 Class Package - $110
20 Class Package - $200
1 Month Unlimited - $95
Meditation - $10 or current package may be used
New Student Special - $10 for 10 Days of Unlimited Yoga!*
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. For new clients only.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes. You may do so online, though the MindBody app, or by contacting the studio
- Entouch understands that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone's life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, 1 hour advance notice is required when cancelling a class reservation. This allows the opportunity for someone else to reserve a class. If you are unable to give us 1 hour advance notice you will be charged for the missed class. This will automatically be deducted from your class package, or charged the drop in rate to the credit card on file with your account. This must be paid prior to your next reserved class.
- Please arrive on time. If you are new to the studio, arrive about 10-15 minutes early to allow time to fill out our waiver (or do so online if emailed to you)and get acquainted with our studio. Classes begin at the scheduled time, so please respect others by being in the studio ready to practice by the start of the class.
- You must check in at the front desk prior to entering the practice room.
- Please be respectful outside the practice room as well as inside. A massage or class may be in session, so please refrain from loud conversation.
- If you have any injuries, health problems or may be pregnant, please notify the instructor so we may assist in adjusting any poses for you as needed.
- It is best to practice on an empty stomach. Try not to eat a meal at least two hours before class. Digestion will eat up your energy and may restrict you in your practice. Please remember to drink plenty of water not only after class to rehydrate, but throughout the day.
- There are no shoes allowed in the practice room. Bare feet are preferred to help keep you grounded and help your feet stick to your mat in practice. However, if you feel more comfortable in socks, they are allowed.
- Please refrain from wearing any fragrances, perfumes or other scented products, as they may cause allergies or discomfort to other students. This includes being mindful if you are a smoker.
- No cell phones are allowed in the practice room. If you bring your phone with you, it must be left with your belongings in the lobby and turned off or on silent to prevent any disruption to students.
- Wear comfortable clothing that is stretchable and allows you to move freely.
- No Egos. Everyone's body and practice is different. Listen to your body, take breaks and rest when needed. There is no need to compare yourself to others or push yourself over the limit and cause injury. Instructors are always available for assistance or adjustments. Let go and have fun!