- Please arrive on time. If you are new to the studio, arrive about 10-15 minutes early to allow time to fill out our intake and design your own massage forms. There may be appointments scheduled after yours, so please be on time out of respect for our other clients.
- Please be respectful to other clients. Another massage or class may be in session, so please refrain from loud conversation.
- If you have any injuries, health problems or may be pregnant, please notify your therapist so we may adjust the massage as needed.
- If you bring your phone in the studio with you, please have it turned off or on silent to prevent any disruptions to others.
- Breathe. It's ok to let go. Proper breathing is an essential part to an exceptional massage. Not only will it provide feedback to your therapist, breathing will give you something to focus on to help you relax.
- Relaxing and letting go are our goals. Try not to think and dwell on things in the past or future. Stay in the present moment. Again, focus on your breath, and allow your body to release the tension.